Wherever your travels take you in northern Wisconsin, there’s a library nearby! Grab a passport at any library in the Northern Waters Library Network and stop in at libraries throughout the region and have it stamped while you’re traveling this summer! Collect 10 different stamps and you’ll earn an entry into our prize drawing and could win gas cards, road trip supplies, Wisconsin-themed travel books, and more! Complete your library journey by August 31 to be eligible for the drawing!
How the Passport program works
Visit libraries in the Northern Waters Library Network (NWLN) and you could win fabulous prizes! Here’s how it works:
- Pick up a passport at a participating library or print one out. Print double-sided and fold into a booklet.
- Visit an NWLN library. Ask the library staff to stamp and date your passport.
- You may also include up to four library visits outside of NWLN in your passport. Just fill out their information in the blank spaces on the final page of the passport. Draw in your own stamp design if you wish.
- Once you’ve visited ten libraries, ask an NWLN library for a prize entry slip. The library staff will mark off ten of your visits in your passport and give you an entry form.
- Fill out the prize entry form and return it to the library staff to enter the prize drawing.
- Continue visiting libraries for more chances to win! You can receive one entry for each 10 libraries you visit and mark in your passport.
- The program begins on Monday, April 24, 2023. All prize entries must be received by August 31, 2023.
- Grand prize: $100 Kwik Trip card, string bag, mug, car bingo game, heated 12V car blanket, travel pillow, portable 12V air compressor, LifeStraw & compass, and a DeLorme Wisconsin Atlas – approximately $250 value!
- 1st Prize: $50 Kwik Trip card, portable 12V air compressor, string bag, travel mug, car bingo game, and a copy of Waterfalling in Wisconsin – approximately $140 value!
- 2nd Prize: $25 Kwik Trip card, LifeStraw & compass, string bag, travel mug, car bingo game, and a copy of Wisconsin State Parks: extraordinary stories of geology and natural history – approximately $100 value!
- 3rd Prize: Heated 12V car blanket, string bag, travel mug, car bingo game, and a copy of Weird Wisconsin – approximately $75 value!
- 4th prize: travel pillow, string bag, travel mug, car bingo game, and a copy of The Wisconsin Supper Clubs Story – approximately $70 value!